Best Seller! Recharge your diabetes education program with this comprehensive, user-friendly resource. Refine your teaching and counseling skills while you provide your clients with the self-care skills they need. Features:
· 22 outlines covering all major topics of diabetes self-care
· Everything you need to educate your clients with every outline: teaching tips, activity ideas, discussion prompts, visuals and handouts, for both group education and one-on-one
· Psychological and behavioral principles for self-care
· Evaluation plans, self-assessment forms and much more
· Plus: a full-content, searchable CD-rom--makes customizing curriculum and printing handouts a snap
This is a must-have resource for all diabetes educators!
45 CPEs Includes 538 page book, CD-rom and online CPE evaluation.
"I must say, I really really enjoyed this! I have done many self study programs and this one was top notch and so practical. Thank you!" Megan Moran, RD, CDE, Branford, CT
"I was quite pleased with the breadth and depth of information and the resources provided. The easy-to-copy and access teaching materials and easy-to-follow outlines are a great resource to have in guiding our newly formed Diabetes Support Group. I also thought the evaluation was very helpful and well done...thanks." Diadra Harnden, RD, CDE, Overland Park, KS
"This manual will be a great diabetes reference for me in the future. It covered all the topics I would teach, and is an excellent continuing education resource. Thank you.” N.M., RD, CDE, Columbus, OH